watsayou.blogspot.com/: Sick
 
 
Monday, May 21, 2007
Sick
~I am sick. First time in 3 years.

Fever. Feels weak. Feels cold. Did not go see doctor though. Panadols.. Slept alot.

Uncomfortable~
posted by 木杉 @ 21:06  
4 Comments:
  • At May 22, 2007 12:22 PM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    Wei, you also fell sick? I just recovered, but now as cham as you.

    Do take care ya!!!

     
  • At May 22, 2007 2:37 PM, Blogger  said…

    Have fun recovering, take care.. i know how u r feeling, haha.

    It's better if u see a doctor cos their med works wonders. for me la.. haha.

    Blessings.
    Yanling

     
  • At May 22, 2007 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooOO dengue fever ah!!?? alot of my friends down with fever~

     
  • At May 22, 2007 9:14 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    recover soon =)...
    3 years means u have 3 year being healthy!! u are strong! lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates