watsayou.blogspot.com/: Problem
 
 
Monday, May 14, 2007
Problem
Blogger is still creating problem for me:

I cannot change my font colour.

I cannot bold or italic my wordings.

I cannot hyperlink my words.

I cannot change my font size.

I cannot left/right align my paragraphs.

I cannot even put a video here. Instead, I have to put a link, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHsODW-nh-I, which is lame-- It's like back to the year 2000!


SULK! SULK! SULK! .




ROARR!

posted by 木杉 @ 21:46  
4 Comments:
  • At May 15, 2007 8:50 AM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    Paiseh, seems like I am too free now, so another comment.

    Yep my blogger is like that too. But sometimes you'll get lucky when you refresh/try gg through dashboard/try a while later.

    Good luck!

     
  • At May 15, 2007 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    use wordpress!

     
  • At May 15, 2007 12:43 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    雨田:
    My luck had failed me for the past one week. SULK.

    rationalneurotic:
    Tempted. Very, very, tempted.

     
  • At May 15, 2007 9:24 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    I also facing the problem..But i tink im still consider alright..Lets pray and hope that blogger solve the problem asap...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates