watsayou.blogspot.com/: Of "Do You Get It?"
 
 
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Of "Do You Get It?"
Today is Labour Day!

I bothered to wiki Labour Day, but I did not bother to read it, even though it's only 2 paragraphs long. You can read about it here.

......

Last night I chatted with my friend M online. I suspected that she is secretly in love with someone, and I grilled her about it until she confessed. (hehe)

I shouldn't have done that. Once she confessed, she started to tell a lengthy story of how she get to know him, why she like him, blah blah blah......

But I took an excerpt of the conversation, because that was interesting. I hope she never chance upon this blog, though.

Please do not complain about the length of this excerpt, because:
1) It is part of an even longer conversation that had me sleeping at around 1am last night @_@
2) I already shorten it to a readable length. This is the "essence".

M says: ya lo..tink he nt bad lo...
M says: DEN TT DAY I DID THE MOST STUPID N OVBIOUS HINT
Oceanice says: u hug him ar~
M says: no la

M says: tt day i study until damn sian
M says: i nudge him ma
M says: den he say "yes?"
M says: den i say no la i bored ma
M says: den he say go n tok to JL or L la(his gang de)
M says: den i say aiya u dun get it den nvm la
M says: den he say hahaha so u onli wan to tok to one person?
M says:den he say ehh ok den tok lo
M says: den i jitao no face le wad,so i juz say aiya u dun get it den nvm la,i go study le
M says: den i realli is buay tahan,so i ask him eh so do u get it anot
M says: but he nv reply le,tink he off to study
M says: DEN
M says: TWO DAYS LATER
M says: he come n ask mi,eh tt day u ask mi i get it anot,i dun get it leh...

Oceanice says: PENGZ
M says: yes
M says: pengz lo

Oceanice says: M
Oceanice says: IT'S NOT OBVIOUS
Oceanice says: to tell the truth... i wun get it oso
Oceanice says: sheesh. sorry.
Oceanice says: guys are idiots
M says: huh!
M says: but everyone say is obvious
Oceanice says: huh
Oceanice says: issit


Issit? Well, if it is really me, if it is really just ME, than please forgive me for blurting out the "guys are idiots" statement.

By the way, she started her conversation with the word "Den" 10 times.

>.<
posted by 木杉 @ 18:00  
2 Comments:
  • At May 01, 2007 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seriously i wont get it also..Suddenly say den nbm lo..Its kind of ..er..out of no where?..
    Actually she can start to talk ma..Maybe the guy understand lei..lol..Then act dunno..Who can read wad some1 can tink..ya?..

     
  • At May 03, 2007 12:28 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Yes, it's really outta the blue~ but the gals i asked went: that's so obvious!!

    o_O

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates