Early (Very early) this morning, a baby taught me how much trouble a mother has to go through as she brings up her child/children. The kid has a good sense of timing.
Mother's Day is not just a day of carnations, or jewelleries after discount, or sumptuous dinners… The important thing is to reflect. Then be thankful. And lastly be appreciative.
It's hard to do that. And so a day is set aside so we can try. One always thinks that mothers know how we feel towards them, but c'mon. Mothers aren't psychics. Everyone needs to be told.
Any of you can say, “I love you” to your mum? I cannot. Good grief, for a guy who could jump off a 4-storey high building without hesitation in the Army, I cannot say that 3 words. Stupid male hormones.
But I can say: “Thank You.”
And I did.
Mothers aren't forever; you have one less Mother's Day with her after today. So do something~!
Probably guys have it hard.
I say "I love you" to my mum almost everyday, but am tongue-tied when it comes to my dad.
Oh well, it'll really please ur mum if you could one day openly express ur love for her. Haha.
jia you! no need to jump down from bldg.