watsayou.blogspot.com/: Math
 
 
Monday, May 07, 2007
Math

It so aptly describes how I felt every time I did Math, that it almost brings a tear to my eyes.

Luckily, no more Math for me ever again.

P/S My Math teacher felt like this every time she marked my paper, toO. She is extremely greatful that I chose to spare more Math teachers by not doing Math anymore. Judging by this act of kindness, I think I got a pass to Heaven oredy.
posted by 木杉 @ 11:18  
1 Comments:
  • At May 07, 2007 6:55 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    lol...Im actually having the same view as you when ever i had a very tough maths question..
    And when solve it...Tears really comes into my eyes..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates