
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, YL! 20 is a nice age. Apart from the fact that it's nice because it's a round number, it's also nice because it is the grey area between adulthood and teenagehood (is there such a word?). It's good because one can make use of this grey period to think about what one really wants in life.
21 is good because you are an "official" adult in the society's sense. But that's about all-- after that as the age piles up it starts to get scarier. I'm 22 and I'm already scared. Probably because I realise now that Time is irreversible, and that no one can beat Time.
Uh so all I really want is to do in this post is to act like an old man and nag at 20-years-old readers-- actually, ANY readers younger than me-- to "Cherish Time before it's gone!"
Oh no-- I blog until I'm actually nagging at my readers! That's it, I'm a goner.
>.<
|
lol..Im trying to appreciate..But..time is flying to fast for me to appreciate =(