The more I think about it, the more I believe it to be taken at the former NLB.
Clue #1:
There's a row of small white logos on the glass wall at the top left of the picture. Those logos look quite similar to the NLB logo. Unless you tell me NLB changed it's logo few years back, and the recent logo is not the same as the logo in the past. Then I pengz.
Clue #2:
You see people studying/ reading. There are drinks on the table but it's outside the (supposedly) library mah.
Clue #3:
The white-dress girl in the middle is wearing a hairband. Nobody wears hairband now... right? (hesitate)
If I am right, further proof that this picture is taken years ago, making it even more possible that it was taken at the former NLB.
Clue #4:
The former NLB got red-brick-walls.
 Feels so much like CSI
Heng-cheong, I do hope you are right!
Visit the blog here.
My last battle tomorrow, and my head is still go-song. Shucks.
Gotta go polish my boots le. No substance, at least must wu-seh!
Maybe I will bring a pair of sun-glasses tomorrow, to add to my seh. Hmm. |