Take a look at the column on the right labeled "I Love". It seems to be getting longer. This is a good sign, I think, because it means that I is starting to appreciate more things.
I like the word "appreciation" as oppose to the word "love". "Love" is too strong a word, often leading to "blindness" and "hate": If you love something too much, you get blinded; the extreme of love brings you "hate".
Appreciation is subtler. If you appreciate something, you are thankful; you tend to treasure it, whereas in "love", you tend to want to "possess". When you appreciate something, it's easier for you to part with whoever/whatever it is that you appreciate, because you know that to like something does not mean "possession".
Maybe one day, I will change the name of my blog to "I'm Appreciating It '07"
She isn't exactly demure on TV (ok, she is not demure at all on TV), but I find her sparkly, dynamic, bubbly.
Well, that is not reason enough to like her. Beneath that front is a girl who is sensitive, deep, and... and... 感性. (What's 感性 in English? Jia lat, my England hor is deteriorating) Now THAT is reason enough to like her.
Kawaii! (I most certainly am not referring to the GUY) Visit her photoblog to know more about her. |