watsayou.blogspot.com/: New Song
 
 
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
New Song



When I'm tired from studying, which happens all the time, Jin Sha 金莎 motivates me.

Heart melts like the ice-cream she ate, everytime I sees her >.<

Normal, right?
posted by 木杉 @ 14:28  
3 Comments:
  • At April 18, 2007 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice song...haha

     
  • At April 19, 2007 11:27 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Ya, nice hor. Like sweet sweet de kind. A bit too much on the sweet side, but I still like Jin sha-- uh, I mean the song.

     
  • At April 20, 2007 12:41 PM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    yes... very sweet. Looks like a commercial ad at the start.

    Ha, yes la, you are normal. She's really pretty. Saw her in person a few yrs ago, and she's so wow... Haha...

    She and JJ make a nice couple.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates