Oceanice says (11:51 PM): mugging? K says (11:51 PM): hey wassup K says (11:51 PM): nope not tonight haha Oceanice says (11:51 PM): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tbJ4HavnKE Oceanice says (11:51 PM): funny vid for u K says (11:51 PM): haha K says (11:51 PM): this looks familiar
Only then does it brings back memories of Army (again), when my recruits gave a performance for OC's evening. (It is an evening when recruits do performances like plays, singing, dancing, etc, for the Officer Comanding.) K was my PC at that time. So my recruits acted out a play where outta nowhere Darth Vader jumped out, slayed off Luke's hand and started spewing Hokkien. It was damn stupid, but we all laughed till pengz. Lots of stupid things happened in Army, and I'm glad it's over for me (for now), but it is still cool when I think about it. Sometimes. Saw the video while I was blog-surfing at the rationalneurotic. |
LOL..OMG..This 1 again...So funny..lol..