| Wednesday, April 11, 2007 |
| Boredom |
My friend gave me some advice on blogging via MSN last night. I accepted them with grace.
~j7~ says (12:29 AM): ur blog needs more picv
Oceanice says (12:30 AM): pics ar
Oceanice says (12:30 AM): ok hahahah!
~j7~ says (12:32 AM): lol
~j7~ says (12:33 AM): talk more abt urself
Oceanice says (12:33 AM): ooo
Oceanice says (12:33 AM): still not used to baring my soul to public
Oceanice says (12:33 AM): but will try~ =)
Oceanice says (12:34 AM): put more gal gal pics for u~
~j7~ says (12:35 AM): ok
~j7~ says (12:35 AM): so r u puutting now?. (1st time pester me)
Oceanice says (12:35 AM): eh no la
Oceanice says (12:35 AM): gimme time
~j7~ says (12:35 AM): how much time>
Oceanice says (12:35 AM): WAH
Oceanice says (12:35 AM): start to demand le ar
~j7~ says (12:36 AM): ya
~j7~ says (12:36 AM): LOL
Oceanice says (12:36 AM): hahahahhahahaha
~j7~ says (12:36 AM): so by tml i can c? (2nd time pester)
Oceanice says (12:37 AM): >.<
Oceanice says (12:37 AM): k i try
~j7~ says (12:37 AM): or u already uploadingnnow? (3rd time pester)
Oceanice says (12:37 AM): i doing my portfolio for my craft of writing now
~j7~ says (12:37 AM): oic
~j7~ says (12:37 AM): ok
Oceanice says (12:37 AM): horny le leh u
~j7~ says (12:38 AM): not really
~j7~says (12:38 AM): just bored
Ah. Boredom kills. I understand.
So, as I promised, I is here to upload a picture of a girl-girl for him. Everybody else don't look! It's entirely for him only.
Don't look! J7, scroll down.

Girl-girl pic! |
posted by 木杉 @ 20:31  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
-
hoho not nice la that pic haa not giRL enough
-
HB, good luck for the exams!!!
Here's Soda Green's song which I like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV9Hdb02gb8
-
ahkai: Haha!
st: i want to put ur pic de~ but scared u charge me copyright
雨田: thx :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| about me |
|
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Quote |
| If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
LOL.!!!!