watsayou.blogspot.com/: April
 
 
Sunday, April 01, 2007
April
I went tomb-sweeping today (扫墓), even though 清明节 is actually next week. It is wierd to remember your love ones on such a day as April Fool's Day. An irony? Paradox? Satire? ...Just a level of wierdness somewhere around.

So I went tomb-sweeping today, even though my exam is in 2 weeks' time, and I still have 4 unfinished reports. Because I believe that such a day only come by once a year when the whole family gather to remember the parents (or in my case, grandparents), so it is important in a way.

有回忆是好的,因为拥有回忆,才是拥有一个完整的人生。不管回忆是好是坏。

It was drizzling when we got there and my uncle was worried. I told him, "Don't worry, just tell ah-gong we are here lor." The drizzling did stop after that. I always believe that when a group of people get together for a good cause and try to make things happen, nothing will be able to stop them at it.
............................

On a lighter note, on the way back, I consulted my friend regarding applying for modules during the special semester in June. He was a great help, and having cleared my doubts I proceeded to have my lunch happily.

When I got home, I received a SMS from him:

“现在方便打给你吗?有坏消息关于你的。”

Oh no. What bad news? I cannot apply for the special semester? I need to hand in my reports tomorrow? Some teacher black-listed me? The 10+ people who wanted to kill me found out where I live??

I stayed cool and gave him a call. Even gave him a cheery "Hello!" You know, to stay cool and all.

Fren: Uh, call me ar.

Me: Ah-bo. Wat's up?

Fren: ...Uh..... You received my SMS?

Me: Ya~ What happened?

Fren: ...You never scroll down ar?

At that point of time I want to go knock my head on the wall. Repeatedly. AhhHHH! I is such fool!

My friend said, "April Fool!!"

It was a stupid joke. When I scroll down, it read:

“有被吓倒吧?转发给你的朋友吧...看有几位是2007年的猪头。祝愚人节快乐!”

Ahhh! I is 猪头 le!

Starring:
Oceanice as 猪头!
posted by 木杉 @ 18:32  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates