watsayou.blogspot.com/: Youth.sg
 
 
Friday, March 09, 2007
Youth.sg
I mentioned Metrosexual-me taking part in the youth.sg competition in the previous post.

Today I received news-flash:

[Cheah Chu Wen] says:yo
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:vote for me la
[Cheah Chu Wen] says: =p
ME says:cann vote???
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:cann.
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:see my blog
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:updated
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:im in the finals
[Cheah Chu Wen] says: =p
ME says:WHOA
ME says:OK!!!

*[Cheah Chu Wen] = Metrosexual-me.

Later I asked:

ME says:(got $$ for me or not)
ME says:$5 per vote
ME says:muahahahaha
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:i poooooor boy
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:lo

Sianz. No sincerity!! =_="

[Cheah Chu Wen] says:next time ICT give u one off-in-lieu
ME says:!!!
ME says:~YAY!!~
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:haha
ME says:one off per vote can
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:steady
[Cheah Chu Wen] says:i take ur section

Bargaining is cooL!!!~

In case you are curious, click here to see the listing of other candidates of the competition, and here to vote for him.

Even if you don't know him, you can start to know him now. And if you are an avid blog-surfer like me, you'll grow to love him, promise.

*Update:
I realised how come he replied so steadily to my "one-off-per-vote-request". Because this competition only allows one vote per person!!!

Win le lor!! =_=

posted by 木杉 @ 22:46  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates