| Monday, March 05, 2007 |
| Win Oredy! |
On my way to school in the morning, I tune in to Y.E.S 93.3fm, and I heard:
“我不会怪你对我的伪装 天使在人间是该藏好翅膀......” Moments later, as the commercial came on, I surfed through the radio channels and UFM100.3fm played:
“小小的手掌厚厚的温暖 你总能平复我不安的夜晚......” In the afternoon at my school's free access lab, somebody's phone started singing:
“没有谁能把你抢离我身旁 你是我的专属天使 唯我能独占......” Going home, I walked throught the canteen, and the speakers in the canteen went:
“没有谁能取代你在我心上 拥有一个专属天使 我哪里还需要别的愿望......”
O_O!
~“专属天使” RULEZZZ!!!~ |
posted by 木杉 @ 16:11  |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
-
The MV is pretty touching too. Well, I get to see wu zun and some nice directing skills. Looks very J-drama-like.
Go watch it if u haven't!
-
ahkai:
=]
雨田:
Yeah, I watched the MV in k-box, it's now featured in my friendster.
《花样少年少女》 ROX!
-
HB, btw you know who I really am, right? my bi3 ming2 is there for some privacy (as if). But you know ya?
-
雨田:
Of cuz I know.. wierd wierd de u, post so many comments liaoz den ask =p
to show that i noe, i declare: 02A6A ROX!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| about me |
|
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Quote |
| If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
LOL!