watsayou.blogspot.com/: Technical savvy
 
 
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Technical savvy
Got a new modem for my other pc, and was trying to connect it so that I can go internet on both pc. I hate it when I'm not technical-savvy, man. It turned out to be a simple problem with a simple solution, and I had to fumble with it for 2 days! (sulk)

So this is a quick blog before I go to school.

Can count as an entry right? Can la can la. Will update again.. Tonight going k-box (again)! I'll be surviving on cup noodles after this session tonight. Pocket money running so low I'm gonna declare broke before this month ends.

I hope I can stumble on a $50 later on my way to school.
posted by 木杉 @ 09:28  
3 Comments:
  • At March 15, 2007 6:23 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    lol..wth..next time go buy karaoke set put at home, want to sing hor, go hse and sing..lol..I think this is the best way to save up alot of money..

     
  • At March 16, 2007 1:31 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Karaoke set needs $$!!

    Btw, I didn't find any $50 note today~ (sob)

     
  • At March 19, 2007 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL... i got the best suggestion la.. wan karaoke? sing out LOUD lor.. save alot... want to sing how long oso can.. sing as loud as u can oso no problem. However, remember this : "Once broken, consider sold" (it applies to all fragile things around you as well as your own vocal chord.) =x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates