watsayou.blogspot.com/: The Silver Surfer
 
 
Monday, March 12, 2007
The Silver Surfer


This is the 1st time I ever finds a comic super-villian cooL!!

I never is a big fan of Fantastic Four (I is more of a Superman guy). But I like the Human Torch. I think he brings on a new meaning to someone being "on fire" or being "fired-up". Or maybe I just like him because I realise how much I can save on gas if I owns his power.

But in this trailer, the Silver Surfer PWNS!!! He's like cooL!!

In cinema June 14.

"Spiderman 3" is 3rd May.

Ok I got about a month in between to save up for FF2 =D
posted by 木杉 @ 17:00  
1 Comments:
  • At March 12, 2007 11:12 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    wow..stun..lol..Hope that FF2 will not give any disappointment, because the 1st 1 was quite disappointing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates