watsayou.blogspot.com/: Saturday
 
 
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Saturday
Spent the whole day doing my report and presentation on 《暗恋桃花源》, aka "Love in Peach Blossom Land".

And the more I do, the more I love the play itself.

Talk about wierd. There's a tinge of creepiness in it.

And since we're on the topic of "wierd-ness", I quote:

"A former Canadian official claims aliens are real and that they can fight off global warming."

Find out how via this link.

I wanna witness UFO someday, it's like so cool. Even though I'd never even seen shooting stars, let alone UFOs. I missed shooting stars twice during my army days.

So anyway, top on my list of "Strange Phenomenon I wish to Witness" will be UFOs, prior to ghosts and Big Foot. And then last on the list will be the S'pore team making their way to World Cup.

+)
posted by 木杉 @ 20:16  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates