watsayou.blogspot.com/: ROAR!
 
 
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
ROAR!
Update: Take a look at this! BlinkyMummy got a post referring to the disgusting advertisement too!

P/S Blinkymummy very cute lor! Watch her vid!





Warning: This is a very angry post hor.
Disclaimer: If you experience anger after reading this, it is not my fault. Because to the average Singaporean, everything is also not their fault.




I swore when I read this in my Friendster bulletin:

In Loving Memory Of XXX - 198X-2007
Message:
You opened it!! which means u really care about me. because you opened it now you have to repost this saying In Loving Memory with your name, the year you were born, and the year now. if you don't your mother will die in 3days w/a horrible sickness but if you do the one person you have will love u forever...Sorry i also repost it cus i care about my mum!!


Who is the bloody ______ (fill in your favourite swear word) who _____ (fill in the approriate swear word) started this ______ (fill in your worst swear word) post!!

It's in bloody bad English somemore. _____!

Advance communication technology brings about undesirable results-- a double-edged sword.

Like the stupid anti-smoking commercial that features a woman with rotten mouth warning people of the dangers of smoking. Only now do I realise the power of commercials. They hit you anywhere, everywhere. They hit you when you are least guarded, unaware. You have no choice-- you are helpless, defenseless. You don't know when it will hit you.

You switch on the TV for a nice show and just when you goes "ahhh... life's good", the rotten mouth have to hit you.

You walk home, tired from work, and the rotten mouth hit you as posters in bus-stops.

You eat in S-11 or other coffee-shops, enjoying your favourite food, and the rotten mouth hit you on TVs in the shop.

Roar!! I is helpless and I don't like this!

>.<

posted by 木杉 @ 11:12  
3 Comments:
  • At April 05, 2007 9:39 AM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    Yeah, but what can we do about them?

    People have complained about the ads but the authorities have maintained their stand.

    Just turn away when you see it coming.

     
  • At April 05, 2007 9:07 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    Guess, i got to admit u are quite true..Today i go out, every where i see it..omg..

     
  • At April 06, 2007 12:05 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    There are actually people who wrote into forums in newspapers to compliment on the ads. I actually found myself thinking if these are actually the "government" in disguise.

    I think too much le...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates