watsayou.blogspot.com/: Pictures Post
 
 
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Pictures Post
Metrosexual-Me got 13 ultra-cool reasons why he is a Youth.sg!! Woo-hoo!

He is zai de lor! =D

I hope he wins (pray)

.......................................................

I want to share with you the sentosa outing I had with (some of) my course-mates last week. Pictures time!


All the pictures were taken by a lecturer who went along with us =))



We went via the new MRT line that connects from mainland to Sentosa.

Wierd, like some scene from an MTV liddat.


This is better!!!

It was a 16km route march in "full-battle-order" to Siloso beach.

We saw Chen Han Wei and Apple!!

Apple is very very chio in person~


Darn the umbrella!! >.<

See?? CHIO~
And you know I is not talking about Chen Han Wei.



We had a crazy game of Captain's Ball that totally wears us out.My group won and we had $20 worth of Ben-and-Jerry's vouchers!


My coursemates (those who turned up, anyway)

I told you before: If you are me, you wouldn't really mind school~


~YAY~!

My lecturer is very funny in lectures. Sorta didn't realised he can be artistic as well.

Just don't ask me who that guy in the picture is.

Beautiful Sentosa~

posted by 木杉 @ 23:06  
3 Comments:
  • At March 08, 2007 9:48 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    oh man, i wanna go!!!..

     
  • At March 10, 2007 12:35 AM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    Oh forgot to mention, wow, school life sure looks fun for you man!!!

    Why mine not like that? Sob.

    Oh, haha, btw I asked whether you know cos I suddenly realised you might not know who I am, cos you have fans right?

    =p ya 02A6A shi tou!

     
  • At March 10, 2007 1:47 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    ahkai:
    LOL! Shld go manz, Sentosa is super fun, I got a somewhat nice tan le ;)

    雨田:
    Muahaha! Be jealous!

    I where got fans? Dun have la.

    I only got electronic fans.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates