watsayou.blogspot.com/: Outrageous Name
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Outrageous Name
Ladies and gentlemen. My name is
Oliver Clothesoff
.
For the
ladies
only
, it would be nice to adress me as simply "
Clothesoff
".
B
etter if you address me with an exclaimation mark at the end: "Hey you, Clothesoff!"
Know your outrageous name via the
Outrageous Name Generator
.
P/S The generator generates different names each time you try, so you can actually keep pressing for a name you like =_=
posted by 木杉 @
21:39
1 Comments:
At
March 21, 2007 9:05 PM
,
AhKai
said…
lol..I got harry box..wth sia..
Post a Comment
<< Home
about me
Recent Posts
Love Is:
遇见一个100%的女孩
300
David Belle
Technical savvy
The Silver Surfer
On a Lazy Sunday Afternoon, I Cried Out:
Youth.sg
Pictures Post
"Quakes"
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
缘来缘去
Template by
lol..I got harry box..wth sia..