watsayou.blogspot.com/: No Link
 
 
Thursday, March 01, 2007
No Link
So what exactly is the notion behind getting a FHM model to dress in a "vegetable outfit" and promoting vegetarianism?



Can't they design a more decent outfit? Are they targeting men who read FHM to become vegetarians?

Are they trying to hint that you can get busty-ier if you are a vegetarian? So are they targeting females instead?

Are they hinting that you get more sex-appeal if you are a vegetarian?

Or are they suggesting that vegetarianism only grow on women's breasts and ahem? WTH?

I is boggled by humans sometimes. Oi, catch no ball, see no link la!!
posted by 木杉 @ 01:07  
2 Comments:
  • At March 01, 2007 12:29 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    i guess im agreeing with u..because, if they are promoting vegetarian to girls, they put in fhm, is kind of weird.lol..Unless they expect girls to buy a copy of fhm.

     
  • At March 02, 2007 12:48 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Agreed, main point is, do they need to resort to sex-appeal for vegetarianism? I mean, is sex-appeal everything? We got ppl getting naked when they protest against animal fur for clothings, too. I think that's almost the same as this situation, aka terrible.

    No link! No link!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates