watsayou.blogspot.com/: NBCCB!!
 
 
Sunday, March 25, 2007
NBCCB!!
Rude Singaporeans!!

I went to buy lunch at KFC and discovered that there was a super long queue, so I queued up patiently. When it was about to be my turn, a family turned up beside the counter. The father turned to me and smiled, "Sorry ar, we requesting for caps for our drinks, very fast one k."

"No problem," I replied. How long will it take for the guy to produce a few caps? I can wait that few seconds.

And then it was my turn-- I started rapping out my list of 40+ orders. And then! Outta no where this uncle cut in and commanded, "Give me some chilli sauce." Then he sticked his hand out right in front of me.

WAh lau eh, I is giving orders you know!!

Now you may be wondering how come I can wait for that family, but cannot ta-han a man requesting for his chilli sauce... Well, that's not really the point. The point is, he interrupted me. Cut me in like I wasn't there. Cut me in like it was perfectly alright for him to interrupt me and get his chilli sauce!

Somemore KFC's chili sauce isn't exactly very good. Not spicy enough. (mutters)

Self-centeredness is the problem here. As well as the failure to put oneself in other's shoes.

When you find a country that takes pride in having the most number of literate citizens, and in owning one of the best education system around, producing such inconsiderate citizens, you cannot help but wonder: What has went wrong?

Damn angry! When he got his out-of-the-world chilli sauce, I continued giving my orders--

only to be interrupted by an auntie, "Can I have some chilli sauce?"

RRROOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHILLI SAUCE!!!!!!!!!

Rude Singaporeans!!
posted by 木杉 @ 15:58  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates