watsayou.blogspot.com/: Friday Nite
 
 
Friday, March 02, 2007
Friday Nite
HOW COME NOW K-BOX CANNOT SING TILL YOU SHIOK LE???

Our playlist cut off exactly on time and we cannot sing anymore songs after that!!

I haven't even sang 《天使》by 五月天!

RrrroooaaAAARRrrRR!
.....................................................

Back from K-box~

Me and my friends had dinner and went back home to get our assignments and reports done. Throughout our journey we seemed only to see people walking towards us, aka walking against our direction.

We soon realised that it is a FIDAY NIGHT and people were just starting to get out for a night of fun and havoc-ing.

The more we walked, the more I felt that it was very, very wrong for us to be going home on a splendid FRIDAY EVENING.

"Wrong leh!" I said. "So wrong! Why don't we go for a drink at the Balcony??"

"Ha ha." My friends answered. "Wahaha."

And we took our separate ways back home.
posted by 木杉 @ 21:16  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates