I walked into Swenson and saw my primary school friends AND teachers. Some of them look very different, almost could not recognise them! But the teachers look very surprisingly (if not shockingly) the same.
It was an extremely pleasant meeting.
It was fun as we recalled events of 10 years ago. There were people who still remember their sitting arrangements! =))
It was fun as we talked about our recent lives =))
It was fun as the teacher cracked jokes (Still the same old bubbly teacher!) =))
I cannot stop smiling~ because I is so very satisfied =))
=)) =)) =))
So heartwarming la ok. A lot of laughter.
It was fun when people tried to remember each other. S walked into Swenson and we greeted her loudly. She called out our names, and then finally turned to me.
S:
Eh? You are Fabian right??
Me and friends:
No!
J turned to me and asked: "Is that a good thing or a bad one?"
I said, "=_="
There was further discussions as S tried to defend herself for remembering me wrongly. Then she turned back to me and asked:
So you are Fabian or not??
Me and friends:
NOO!!!!
........
And when she finally remembered me, she said:
Oh!! The small small boy right!!!!
PENGZ!!!!
I was small size last time la. BUT I GROW UP LE LA!
=D
I came home early to blog while some of them went pub for some drinks. The night was still young for them.
A lot of 感触.
I hope we can at least have a gathering once a year. Teacher already promised to make available her house next year.
eh.. small small boy.. r u fe-li-bu??