I noticed a strange phenomenon in the morning!
A ray of light!!
Is it an alien???
It's in the form of a cat!!
Holy Cat!!!
Oh. Just the downstairs cat sunbathing ar.
Okkkkk~~
I really like the downstairs cats. =)) ..................................... It's V-Day tomorrow! What are your plans? Are you going to have dinner with your other half? Are you planning to do somthing reallll sweet for the one you'd always like? Are you going with the usual "chocs-and-flowers" presents? Or are you gonna meet up with your friends on this special occasion? ... I hope BlinkyMummy has got something for her other half liaoz! As for me, the "Angel and Mortal" game ends tomorrow, so I'll be able to know who's my angel tomorrow!! I'm dying to know who she is... she said I know her de! Must be from the same tutorial group as me last sem. Who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who |
woo woo...revealing an Angel..lol..this is so fun...haha..anyway..happy valentine day..