
It's hung happily in the living room now, where it plays music every hour. It even chimes! It chimes after playing music. (hehehee)
So at least the house is livelier. Ok, livelier at every hour. I really do like the clock.
............................................................................
Anyway, I attended a small-scale bbq last Sat with my secondary school friends.
I thought I was the only one who freaked out during the turn of the year when I realised something--- for your info, I freaked out because I realised that I is 22 this year.
When my sis reminded me last year, that I'm turning 22 this year, I remembered I said, "Oh, ok."
Ok, no, I freaked out totally. I held my head and I hollered and screamed and sent my sis into a laughing fit.
22!
At least a third of my life was over. Repeat, "OVER". With a chop on it.
=((
So anyway, I was saying that it wasn't only me who freaked out, turned out my friends freaked out, too, regardless the level of "freaking out". On that Saturday night, we had loads of fun, but we also talked about our lives. Talked about the past, and the present, and we touched (a bit) on the future, too.
It was a strange feeling because we all know each other since Sec 1 (almost 10 years!), and we'd been through so much together, and here we are, at the mark of 22, all together still. Shouldn't we be awarded with a medal or something? Or at least a pat on the back and a word of "Good job, now proceed on, kiddo" by someone... something??
Nevertheless, satisfaction is a major source of encouragement, too.
oh man,..i starting to miss my group of friends..haha...