watsayou.blogspot.com/: Of CNY
 
 
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Of CNY
It's been 3 days since I touched the computer or accessed the Internet, but I didn't suffer from any withdrawal symptoms!! Hello people!!! HEllo World!!!

I is busy de lorrr~ I slept at 2.30am on new year eve (守岁 mah), 1.30am on 初一, and 1am on初二.

Today have to sleep early le la. School starts tomorrow! You wouldn't mind school tomorrow if you are me, i.e. you wouldn't mind if you are a guy in a course of 90, with 70 of the people being female.

=p

It's been a lot of relatives-visiting these days. It really wears people out. But it's also very fulfilling, not just because of the ang-pows I can get, but because I get to see some relatives that I will never get to see other than on CNY.

And you complain Singapore is small =_=

Everyone told me to get a girlfriend soon! Some of them even more hiong, they never tell me to get a gf. They straightaway said:

“明年带一个Baby 给我们看!!!”

WTF???

I also received a lot of CNY sms. Most came on 除夕 before the clock strikes 12am. Others came after that.

I got the sweet ones:

“猪年的脚步声已越来越近了......在此我衷心地祝福你在新的一年里笑脸常开,身体健康,心想事成,出入平安,事事顺心!猪年快乐!”

I got the funny ones:

“新年将到,祝您上班傻傻笑,下班活泼跳,嘴里哼着小曲,不知不觉跑调,晚上希哩呼噜睡觉,醒来吓了一跳,枕边全是钞票。嘿嘿!新年快乐!”

I got the suan ones:

“大伯公说:只要发短讯给十个笨笨的人,就会永远快乐。我的天啊!可我只认识你一个啊!大伯公:不要紧,这个特别笨,一个能顶十个!猪年快乐!”

>.<

I rank this msg the champion!! (The following msg contains sexual connotations, skip it if you are under 18)




“祝福您:性年快乐。万色如一。性想事成。大鸡大粒。色色乳依。精液满堂。鸡香入浴。黏黏有遗。大弟挥春。大家F***财!

不好意思.......华语不好.......”



Pengz!!
posted by 木杉 @ 20:42  
5 Comments:
  • At February 21, 2007 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha had fun huh similar la we all grow up.. time to get married like that.. ahah

     
  • At February 21, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    Hey xin nian kuai le.... I just scanned through ALL your posts.

    Why tell me you've no blog when I asked you that time? Or were they all on multiply? Anyway...You are very lame!

    Keep it up!

     
  • At February 21, 2007 10:08 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    st:

    LOL! Never ask about gf or wife. Straightaway ask for baby.. Is a bit =_= de lorr. They promised me an ang pow next year if I bring baby-- so who wants to make baby with me???? I share with you 50/50 the ang pow $$.

    雨田:

    "You are very lame!"

    Uh. I take that as compliment horr >.<

     
  • At February 22, 2007 12:45 AM, Blogger 雨田 said…

    Haha, HB! "so who wants to make baby with me????" That's a very lewd request. *slaps forehead*

    Please hor, your xing xiang... watch out! Eh, your angel and mortal game sounds nice. You have chance with her? Keke...

    Btw, yesh, being lame is a compliment. Take it.

     
  • At February 22, 2007 11:33 PM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    雨田:

    Kept. =))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates