watsayou.blogspot.com/: Maxim Magazine
 
 
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Maxim Magazine
Overheard 2 girls in school, not far from the station giving out free goodie bags:

Girl 1: (Browsed through the goodie bag) Why they give us magazines huh?

Girl 2: (Took a look at the magazine) Huh?? Maxim magazine???

Me and my friend:
MAXIM?? QUICK QUICK GO GET THE GOODIE BAG!!!

I think the girls heard us. They probably scowled. But, well, whatever. Guys are like that-- Get use to it, or stay single all your life.

Anyway, me and my friend got last month's Men's Health instead, and of course a lot of other free, wonderful goodies. So is still happy =))

I remember vividly that Maxim, FHM, and Men's Health are the treasures in army camps.

posted by 木杉 @ 20:39  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates