When my angel revealed her identity to me, I was pleasantly surprised. I do know her!! We were in the same tutorial group last sem. She said:
"Kind of obvious hor, my identity??"
I replied:
"I got more confused lorr...!"
Then she asked:
"So which soccer team do you like?"
Because she mentioned she like Chelsea in her last letter.
And I said:
"I never watch soccer de!"
I think she got a bit sian-diao. But it was still wonderful when her friend joined us and we talked nonsense =p
Anyway, we had a lot of fun. After the morning lesson, the faculty gathered outside the lecture theatre to reveal their secret identities as angels... and also to discover who their own angels are. It was way cool.
I received a fair amount of gifts too.
These are "Friendship Day" gifts! People in my faculty bought presents to give out-- you know, just like Santa Clause, except that it is Valentine's Day instead of X'mas. How come I never thought of that? I am really getting retarted la. Spend a bit of $$ to make everyone happy mah~ Another news: Was listening to Y.E.S 93.3fm this morning, and DJ Cruz Teng mentioned that today is also known as "S.A.D", aka "Singles Awareness Day". WTF! Anyway. I'll be living on chocs for these few days, until CNY! And after this new year goodies and ba-kwa!!! Yum! There it is, my friend. Even if you are single, like me (hint hint), you can also enjoy it if you celebrate it with lots of friends. I enjoyed myself today-- afterall, it is the first V-day that I'm celebrating with friends!! (I spent my past two V-days outfield!!) Happy V-day to all, friends! |