watsayou.blogspot.com/: Gotten Ready!
 
 
Friday, February 16, 2007
Gotten Ready!
I think I is ready for the new year le!

I'd gotten my clothes and jeans.

I'd gotten a ring-- $5 nia!! Found it at Chinatown last week =))


Today, I went for my last minute shopping. I got a pair of shoes at Queensway:



Then went to get a necklace for myself at 77th Street:




Got ring, got necklace... I DUN WANNA BECOME A LADYYY!!!!

Ok la. Can say I is a bit metrosexual, but my male friends got ear-studs, lorr. I mean, c'mon: rings, necklace, ear-studs-- all common for guys to wear le. Ocean!ce's lesson: Whatever the majority do must be right.

=_=

Then, I decided that because I did so much walking today, my feet deserve some credits.

Hello!! We is feet!


I gotta practise my most charming and innocent smile during these 2 days, so that my relatives will be hypnotised into giving me the ang-pow with the most $$$ in it. My wallet is suffering greatly from the new year shopping; I desperately need the ang-pows to recover my economic status. And the 7% GST hike in July is not helping either. *sulk*



Smile until liddat can hypnotise people or not??? (grinz)

Anyway. Tomorrow, the eve of CNY, I'll be doing a last round of spring cleaning in the day, follow by a reunion dinner at night. I think I is ready for the new year le!!

posted by 木杉 @ 22:07  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates