watsayou.blogspot.com/: 100th Post
 
 
Monday, February 26, 2007
100th Post
I went to watch 《暗恋桃花源》last Saturday.


Now you're probably thinking that I went to watch it because I is those kind of arty-farty people... No la. It's because I is taking a theatre-study module this semester, and the course requires us to watch the show. So LL go spend $$ watch lorr.

But then it was a really nice show!! All my friends agreed too. I enjoyed it totally, it rocks. Take my word: Even if it costs like $60+, it'll be worth every penny. It's a classic that is worth watching.

Especially since I only spent $26 (student rate). It put an extra smile on my face. Ok, make that a grin.

The show is here because of the 华艺节 or hua yi festival that started last Saturday. It will be ending on 4th March.

It is a super nice show to watch!

Tomorrow, I will be going to watch 《跟我前妻谈恋爱》 , a light-hearted love-comedy.

............

After the show last Saturday, me and my friends went gai-gai. We saw a band performing outside the esplanade, a band from Hong Kong called The Pancakes.


You cannot see from this picture, but the lead singer is really cute.


Then we went 春到河畔 at boat quay.

Everyone was standing and gaping at Mr God-of-Fortune. I think they are waiting for $$ to drop from the sky.

Here's my friend trying to throw something into the wishing well. There're tiny bells on the tree, and if you hit them with a coin, you get your wish comes true.Of course, you don't usually stand that far to throw things into a wishing well...

This is cool-- some guy telling story as people stares into the box which is suppose to contain slides of the story. $3 per view!

Lanterns!



My horoscope is cow! (That isn't me in the picture)

My little rabbit friends reading their fortune for the year of the Golden Pig.

Lots of wacky stuffs at the roadside stalls, and it was quite 热闹。A lot of people around. Fun la. Especially with friends. =))

posted by 木杉 @ 22:52  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates