V-Day is less than a month away, so hurry make the necessary arrangements for your ONE asap! It's never too late to prepare early for such a significant day of the year.
To encourage you, there's an Early Bird Special (EBS) if you order early.
6 stalks for only $28 is cheap de lor. But only for early birds.
Classic bears-with-love-in-boutique for only (EBS) $30
Year of the pig mah. Must catch up with fashion. Morever the pigs so cute~ (EBS) $15 nia!
Visit http://vdayflower.blogspot.com/
.............................................................................
It's an unfair game of Angel-and-Mortal.
It is played among 90 students in the course-- among us year 1s.
Out of 90, only 10+ of us are male...
And I wrote the letter to my mortal in my own handwriting! With my terrible handwriting she'll be able to know straight away that I is a guy and will be able to guess from the 10+ of us.
Alamak! (slaps forehead)
And finally I got a msg from XF (the organizer of this game) this evening that my angel is gonna hand me a present tomorrow.
XF:
Hey. Will u be cuming for lec tmr? ur angel passed me sth qt big. haha. later i bring then u dun cum, i will pengz. haha
I wanted to reply her that I won't "cum" for the lecture tomorrow; and that I won't "cum" even if she brings the "sth", too; and that even if I don't "cum", there's no need for her to pengz, because "cumming" is entirely a personal matter. But instead I confirmed with her:
Me: You mean my angel or my mortal got sth for me? I wait for my angel 4 so long liaoz lol
XF: Angel. ur angel quite nice la. haha. =D
Ok, yay!
I cannot wait for tomorrow hahahah |