watsayou.blogspot.com/: Turkish Delight
 
 
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Turkish Delight

I'm getting this for my angel!
Should be nice de right?? Turkish Delight lehz~
Btw, she replied me:
Glad that you like the present. Btw, I saw your reaction when you received the present, well, quite disappointing. Haha. Only after receiving your note, then I know that you like it. Happy to know this.
-Your angel
!!!
Ooops!
Pai seh, angel! Did I mentioned I is very good at keeping a straight face even in the most nerve-wrecking situation? Only those people who eat more salt than we eat rice (吃的盐比我们吃的米还多) can see through me!
That's why I is able to appear nonchalent when in fact I is very surprised, lor.
I is from drama club de mah, afterall. *smirk*
posted by 木杉 @ 23:19  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates