| Wednesday, January 17, 2007 |
| Sunny! (Just now) |
Friend: Wah very hot hor today...
Ocean!ce: I'm Loving It!!!!!
P/S It's raining (again). =_=
As I write, I'm listening to the top 10 rainy days songs.
What's your top 10 songs to be played during a downpour/storm/drizzle... etc?
=)) |
posted by 木杉 @ 19:35  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
lol...rainy days i listen to any song sia..lol..But if really wan to choose, i will choose jay's 晴天
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| about me |
|
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Quote |
| If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
lol...rainy days i listen to any song sia..lol..But if really wan to choose, i will choose jay's 晴天