watsayou.blogspot.com/: PSS2
 
 
Saturday, January 06, 2007
PSS2
I know it is kinda late for this post, but I just could not get over the fact that 乐生 from PSS2 (Proj Superstar 2) kena kicked out.

Anyway, I think that Darren Tan is gonna emerge the champion of PSS2-- even though I feel that he doesn't sing that well relatively, nor is he that handsome, relatively (hey, what kinda wierd English am I using??). Everyone is like 捧-ing him. Take this post as a guide and see if I'm correct at the end of the day, ha.

But I really cannot guess who's gonna be the female champion. Maybe Chen Diya ba.
posted by 木杉 @ 01:02  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates