watsayou.blogspot.com/: Of Cats
 
 
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Of Cats
I really do like cats.

Luckily there are lots of cats at my void deck so I get to see cats everytime I get outta my house.





My shooting skills, of course, cannot be compared with those fellas at cuteoverload.com:


The Holy Kitten bathed in the ray of hope in the new year.

"I used XXX brand of bleach!" it said. "It works damn well!"



A hybrid of prcupine and kitten gets ready to take on its arch enemy.




The big cat was obviously winning...



Until the kitten gave it a power kick that sent the cat flying.




Though not as close to flying as this kitten.

P/S The link to cuteoverload lies on the right of this blog under the "links" section =))

posted by 木杉 @ 00:19  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates