watsayou.blogspot.com/: A New Year (Again)
 
 
Monday, January 01, 2007
A New Year (Again)
On the day when everyone send each other well-wishes and are thankful for another brand new year to start everything afresh, my crayfish died.


It's like there is some lesson to be learnt here. Something that is worth thinking about.


I'll share my thoughts with you if I got a chance.


On a lighter note:






Happy 2007 to You!!

I sent this to my friends in Friendster as their testimonials.


#1 Yess I'm still playing with Friendster. =_=


#2 There's nothing more meaningful and satisfying than sincere well-wishes in the new year. Won't you be happy if you receive well-wishes? I like to fwd happiness. =D


P/S

Do visit BlinkyMummy's blog, her view on the new year is really worth thinking about. Her last statement is the punchline.
posted by 木杉 @ 14:52  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates