watsayou.blogspot.com/: Friends
 
 
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Friends
This is what my angel got for me.


She (I think it's a "she") wrote my name on a piece of stick-note and paste it on the chocolate.

This brand is the expensive kind de huh? As much as I love chocs, I am actually quite suah ku when it comes to recognising brand names.

I is staring at that piece of stick-note now and wondering who the hell (or heaven) is my angel.

.........................................................................

On the other hand, I just came back from a mini gathering of my army friends.

It is a wonderful one, a sorta official gathering 6 months after we ORD

It was a really good time getting together, trading jokes, reminiscing the life in army-- experiences that we had together, as one.

It was wonderful to be talking cock with each other again, and even strangely gratifying to be able to speak vulgar with each other again. =_=

It was wonderful catching up with each other, to know what had happened to each other during this 6-month period.

It was wonderful, but I do not hope for more of this-- good things are good only because they don't come by often!!

But I certainly do look forward to the next gathering =)))

posted by 木杉 @ 23:58  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates