watsayou.blogspot.com/: Nothin's Worrying Me~
 
 
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Nothin's Worrying Me~

Funky! I wonder where the maker of this vid gets all his/her pictures from??

So if you don't like pressing raindeers-- I mean reindeers'-- noses on weekends (refer to the previous post), maybe you can just watch this video and sing along with the funky version of "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head"....

On another note: I guess I'm able to call it a funky video 'cause I was at home in front of my pc, and not outside driving through mud water and getting stuck in the flood; nor did I incurred huge amount of financial losses because my flowers and plants were spoilt by the flood; nor did my car got crashed by a tree.....

Sheesh. My tone for this post should be more sympathetic. I feel guilty man.

posted by 木杉 @ 16:09  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates