watsayou.blogspot.com/: Howz
 
 
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Howz
I is debating with myself on whether to buy the latest version of Fish Leong's (above) album 亲亲.
It's $20.90 (or $20.95? Whatever)
It includes 5 MVs (But I can watch them on Youtube lehz~ oops)
It includes pictures of her when she film the MV on the tropical island!
So howz-- Almost $21 sia, and so tempting~
posted by 木杉 @ 11:52  
2 Comments:
  • At December 21, 2006 9:40 PM, Blogger AhKai said…

    lol..youtube can watch but the uploader can remove it ma..I think..but then still got other uploaders but it may nt have a good quality..
    If u really support her go buy it! If i were u i will buy..support ma..

     
  • At December 23, 2006 1:38 AM, Blogger 木杉 said…

    Yesss.. Must support hor. Lucky I didn't buy last time, now come out the new version is got MV one, yay!!! =D

    But.. almost $21 0_o

    And now Joi Chua's album got another version as well-- got 10 MVs!! ArRRrrrhhh!!! Why I bought the old version liaoz..!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates