watsayou.blogspot.com/: Happy and Sad~
 
 
Friday, December 01, 2006
Happy and Sad~
I'm happy and I'm sad today!!

I shall start by saying why I'm happy. Erm-hmm:

I'm happy because today is my LAST PAPER!! YEAH!!!

Me and my friends went to Marina Bay for seafood buffet. No photos, too busy eating. =p

Just the usual guys things: eat, drink (nope didn't drink beer, drink the free winter melon juice, lol), talk cock...

Hahahah!!! My holiday officially starts now!


Then...

I reached home just in time to catch the result of "Project Superstar2".

Tang LingYi is OUT!!!

I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just watch PSS2 yesterday and was electrocuted captivated by her performance. (she sang 天边 yesterday) She got the 2nd highest mark, 2nd to Diya!



The judges like her lor!!

Why oh why is she out??? I duwan watch Superstar anymore!!!

See, she's so cute!!! Got nice voice also.. So why is she out... =(((


If you see the type of girls I like, you'd know why I like her lor:

Ahhhhhh... SAD~~~

posted by 木杉 @ 00:54  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Recent Posts
Archives
Quote
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. -- Paul Beatty
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates